（Hong Kong）Starting May 1st, 2018, part of the 4th-Series of RMB banknote(100 yuan, 50 yuan, 10 yuan, 5 yuan, 2 yuan, 1 yuan, 2 horn banknote and 1 horn coin) has stopped market circulation, and entered collection channel.
The 4th-Series of RMB banknote is highly sought after for collection for the following reasons: 1) The 1st, 2nd, 3rd-Series of RMB banknote were popular and pursued since the announcement of existence; 2) The 5th-Series of RMB banknote is used as an international currency and will continue production for a long time; 3) Digital currency will become the mainstream in currency market.
PCGS offers special label to commemorate the 4th-Series of RMB paper currency. The label takes the traditional pattern on the banknote as reference, and adopts special color and gradient effect, which corresponds with the 4th-Series of RMB banknote and adds to the collection value.
Each banknote graded by PCGS has a unique corresponding certificate number and QR code. Through scanning the QR code or verifying the certificate number, you can obtain the information about the banknote grades with the same certificate number and the contents of the label. You may visit the following URL to verify the certificate: https://www.pcgsasia.com/banknotes/cert/?l=en
PCGS Gold Shield Grading Lifetime Guarantee of Grade and Authenticity - Chinese and World Banknotes. You may visit the following URL to get relevant information: https://www.pcgsasia.com/banknotes/guarantee?l=en
Maximum Size for Banknote
- Standard: 195mm×210mm
- Extra Large (Broad-wise): 390mm×190mm
- Extra Large (End-wise): 350mm×230mm
- Each submission form must include at least 5 notes of the same currency. The expense of all labels and authentications will be additionally charged besides grading fees.
- The 4th-Series of RMB banknote special label: 3 USD/piece(Original Price: 5 USD/piece)；special label promotion is also available, and free of charge if you submit 5 coins or more in one order.
- Please contact the PCGS Hong Kong Submission Center for bulk order.
If you need to apply for special labels of The 4th-Series of RMB paper currency, you should write clearly “Apply for The 4th-Series of RMB” on the submission form.
Please contact PCGS at [email protected] for bulk submissions.
Founded in 1986 by distinguished numismatic experts, Professional Coin Grading Service is the most respected coin authentication and grading company in the world and has offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Paris and the United States.